We can do a lot
The functionality of the Zeron ERP system allows us to offer you more utility and efficiency in your business.
Deployment is important
Best practices and the various industries we work with give us the knowledge of how to overcome the problems of deployment.
Zeron V/4 is a leading software system for business management in Bulgaria.
There are four main concepts set out in the product: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Intelligence (BI). The basis of these concepts is the business process management in accordance with the American "Business Process Model and Notation" system. One integrated project covers accounting, trading, manufacturing, servicing, planning and forecasting,
Zeron® V/4 was developed in two versions
- ERP Historically, the business management software products have been established as separate systems for accounting, trade, manufacturing, etc. The ERP systems appear on the market as a solution to this problem by integrating all functionalities in one product.
- BPM Business process management is the basic work ideology of Zeron® V/4. The activity of the company is divided into individual business processes and each process has its own diagram of tasks that must be fulfilled.
- CRM The idea of the CRM-type systems is to facilitate and coordinate all activities undertaken when dealing with clients, the ultimate objective being to increase the success of sales and improvement of the post-sales customer service.
- BI Unlike the traditional reports usually used in the ERP software products which show two-dimensional information in columns, the BI reports show the information in three dimensions in the form of a cube with cuts and sections.
This is a special version of Zeron® that allows working with handheld computers such as Pocket PC/Smartphone. The purpose of the product is to serve mobile dealers.
The dealers can connect their handheld computer to the Zeron®'s data base and load information about what goods they have undertaken before sending them off to clients. Then, at the site of the client, they can report what goods they have delivered and what amounts they have received.
- Oilcard Jsc DKV Euroservice
- Rollplast PVC and AL windows and doors
- Sirma Group Holding The largest Bulgarian group of IT companies
- Unicoms Headquarters Jsc Blood Pressure Monitors
- Usis Jsc Security Business
- СМАРТ ОРГАНИК АД Хранителна индустрия, био храни
- Глобъл Линкс Химическа индустрия
- HBS Maritime Транспортна морска индустрия
- Национални Дистрибутори Дистрибуция на козметика и парфюмерия